Lalabu Soothe Shirt

When Cora was born she was only six pounds! So we had to wait a few weeks until we could use our Lalabu Soothe Shirt since it should not be used for babies under seven pounds. Then we found out the day after we used it for the first time she is NINE pounds now! Looks like we could have used it a week or so ago little one, but oh well! She loved it all the same!

The Lalabu Soothe Shirt is essentially a tank top with a kangaroo pouch. It can be used for babies seven to fifteen pounds so it's more designed for the newborn days than other baby wearing things. In those early days and weeks something simple is perfect, complicated is not what you need at all with a new baby!

Everyone I show it too is like, "Woah, way cool!" I had put this shirt on our registry because I thought it was such a neat idea, and so much more simpler than traditional baby wearing. We have a regular cloth baby wearing "sling" too which we love and use often, but what makes this product wonderful is you are already wearing everything you need to wear baby since it is a shirt. Also, you don't have to learn how to tie anything so it is a great place to start with baby wearing. Plus it has a nursing bra built in so you are all set to feed baby when the time comes.




We were gifted it for Christmas from my mother-in-law and it has sat in the nursery closet until now! I figured a trip to the lake was the perfect opportunity to try out this tank. I'm pretty sure this was our first decently large outing where we were gone for several hours, and we totally survived & had fun! We brought the stroller along in case she didn't want to be worn, but she was a happy camper in her perch. Walking along the paths was perfect with C in tow! She just hung out, took in all the scenery and took a little snooze for a bit as well!

They ALSO make a Dad version of the Soothe Shirt, I keep trying to tell Josh he would love it, but he's not so sure. Maybe someday I'll convince him! I also feel like I should point out Lalabu also makes leggings now, which look amazing for postpartum comfort I haven't had the chance to try them yet, but if I do I'll keep ya posted on if we love them as much as the shirt.



What are your favorite baby wearing things? Share below!

Kayty

P.S. We tried to self-timer a cute family photo...


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!