Five on Friday 5.18

Hi friends, we made it to Friday. We have a packed weekend with fun and celebrating, but hopefully we get a little down time with just our family too! Have a great weekend!



1 | First (official) Mother's Day // Last year I was pregnant with baby C on Mother's Day and I think you are a mama the moment your baby is conceived, but I think this year is my first official Mother's Day since our girl is on the outside of my belly this year.

2 | Eleven months old this weekend // Where has the last year gone? Every single day I give her a million kisses because she keeps getting older by the minute. I just want to bottle this baby up! I love watching her grow and learn things but these moments go by way too fast!

3 | Organizing chaos // our guest bedroom needs an overhaul. It’s currently a dump spot & while it might not happen today I’m seriously hoping I get to tackle it Sunday.

4 | Almost summer // We’ve been spending almost every evening outside in the patio or taking a walk and it has been so good for all of us! The dogs love to roam around, Cora crawls all over & I chase her/attempt to read hahaha. Looking forward to summer when we can do this more!

5 | Exercise // I'm trying so hard to get back into exercising on a daily basis. I feel better when I do, I know my attitude towards my family is better too. This week I only did 3/5 days so far and I'm a little disappointed in myself but progress is progress.

Happy Friday! What are you doing this weekend?

Kayty

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!